99.9% UPTIME

We aim to keep all our servers on a 99.9% uptime as standard. We allow clients to see uptime via their modern custom and unique client area.

DOMAIN TRANSFER

We allow clients to transfer their current domains to us free of charge (Excluding costs for domain).

100% SECURITY

We use expert softwares designed by our in house team, and cPanels built in systems to keep our servers secure and fast.

WE GIVE BACK

At least 25% of every sale will ALWAYS go back towards helping fight the global AID crisis.

Check out our hosting.

We pride ourselfs with the partnership with HostAble.Co & Bradbeer.Co. What allows us to offer some amazing deals and many diffrent hosting types.

We are able to offer shared hosting, reseller hosting, master reseller hosting and even alpha reseller hosting; all at a unbeatable, pocket friendly price!

See Pricing

We Have The Best Prices.

We focus our pricing on everyone, from small start up's, to big companys. Pricing should be friendly to your bank, not a bully!

Shared Hosting From

£1.49 /Year

1 GB Disk Space

1 Domain + 1 Addon

Unlimited Bandwidth

FREE SSL Certificates

200+ Auto Install Apps

LiteSpeed based web server

Free DDoS Protection

Free Daily Backups




Get Now

Reseller Hosting From

£3.99 /Month

150 GB Disk Space (total)

50 cPanel Accounts

cPanel / WHM Control panel

FREE SSL Certificates

200+ Auto Install Apps

LiteSpeed based web server

Free DDoS Protection

Unlimited Bandwidth


Get Now

Master Reseller From

£18.99 /Month

UNLIMITED GB Disk Space (total)

Unlimited cPanel and WHM Accounts (5,000)

cPanel / WHM Control panel

FREE SSL Certificates

200+ Auto Install Apps

LiteSpeed based web server

Free DDoS Protection

Unlimited Bandwidth

Get Now

Learn About Red.

RED. Is a unique website hosting company with a big difference, at least 25% of all profits goes back into helping people with AIDS gaining the key funding they need. The other 75% goes back into the company to bring better hosting to one another, and helps keep our pricing unbeatable.

We started up RED. To bring light on the horrific lack of funding there is for AIDS support in men, not only in England, but also globally.

Want to join the RED. Volunteers? Please visit join.getred.co.uk for more details.

RED. Is a HostAble.Co & Bradbeer.Co company.
HostAble, our parent company host and supply the systems for RED. HostAble.co takes the orders for RED. via their client area, be sure to always select RED. when buying new items if you want to support the RED. Movement. If you do find you forgot to order using a RED. link, just contact the staff and they will sort out the donation for you :)

Are You Looking For Something special?

We can make custom plans to suit anyones needs!

Contact Us Today

Frequently Asked Questions.

Our most asked questions, in one simple place!

  • What charity does the 25% go towards?

    The 25% of each and every sale goes towards National AIDS Trust , Registered Charity No. 297977 (England and Wales)

  • How do I create an account?

    You can either click 'Register' at the top or make a account when checking out on your order.

  • How cancel my hosting?

    You can easily cancel your hosting in the client area, just head to the item you want to cancel and click 'request cancellation' fill out the form and click submit.

  • How to upgrade my plan?

    If you want to upgrade your plan just simpily open a support ticket with the (RED. SUPPORT) team on the client area.

  • Who fulfills the orders?

    Our parent company HostAble Network fulfills the orders via the HostAble.Co client and billing area.